* Swiss IM&H is a hospitality management school situated in Switzerland. The School’s undergraduate degree in hospitality management is a rigorous four-year program that covers all aspects of hospitality management. Our faculty has designed a business-management curriculum that provides a solid foundation in all core business and management functions, along with broad choices in electives that invite students to explore their specific interests. Students can also choose an optional concentration to focus intensively in a particular area of the hospitality industry.
The curriculum is carefully balanced between theory and practice (industrial training)—and with many opportunities for case studies and group projects, students are cultivating not just the necessary knowledge, but the leadership skills and professionalism that will enable them to assume cutting-edge roles in the next generation of the hospitality industry.
* A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program in hospitality management can prepare students to manage companies by teaching subjects such as food and beverage, food production management, marketing and human resources etc. The 4-year degree program provides a fundamental education in business and management principles with full aspects of the hospitality industry. Programs typically allow students to specialize in one of the multiple concentration areas, including international business, finance, food and beverage, information systems, accounting, food production management etc. BBA pro-grams can offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
* Applicants will need to have a high school diploma or equivalent and be at least of 18 years of age. To be awarded the degree successfully, the students have to complete 180 credits with a minimum grade of 60% (Letter scale ‘D’) and a minimum study period of 3.5 years.
* If any students leave the school or take a study break between the study years, after successful completion of each year, they will be awarded a degree should they fulfil the requirements. In bachelor level, the degree for each year as named below
1. BBA 1st year is equivalent to Certificate in Hospitality Management
2. BBA 2nd year is equivalent to Diploma in Hospitality Management
3. BBA 3rd year is equivalent to Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management
4. BBA 4th year is the Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management